Translate

domenica 1 aprile 2018

Happy Ester 2018

I have been busy in the last  months and  I have not  written many posts.  I have written about my experiences online in my blogs and new  websites. Learning  Diaries and   sharing ideas on most social  media have been required and thus I have done it.
From Evo sessions to interesting courses online: I have  learnt a lot and together with the other  Teachers. These experiences online have me understand that it is important to keep on Learning and  that " No man is an Island".

 I will post  some information later about what I have learnt and what  I would like to share with the other  educators. Some tools need sharing and  more educators should use them as they  are  engaging and support our  daily activities.


Since I am on Holiday and  we are celebrating   Easter and other religious  celebrations in other  parts of the world, I would like  to wish you all


Happy   Easter!


A Happy Easter. (36) (NBY 418549)
See page for author [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/A_Happy_Easter._%2836%29_%28NBY_418549%29.jpg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento