Translate

venerdì 22 settembre 2017

Autumn







It is Autumn, one  season I like at the beginning, then when days get shorter and cloudy I feel sad because of the falling  of  leaves. I like the colours and the sunny  days which we have now ,but  days can be also gloomy and  our days are  colder, not like in the summer time when I can lie in the sun and enjoy the  sun and its rays.
It is also the  season of colours and I can associate it to the great poet  Keats who wrote his ode To Autumn.

If I had to choose a picture to describe this season , it would be a tree with plenty of  yellow  leaves.  It would be a pumpkin  on a table, reminding me that nature will have to continue its life  cycle also when leaves have fallen and the earth seems to be sleeping under the snow.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento