Translate

mercoledì 28 giugno 2017

Web 2.0 Tools



I have just  finished a   course for  Italian  Teachers working on the Platform Edmodo.
We had to  learn and  share ideas about   some Web 2.0 Tools.  Most of them were  not new to me but   I could  do some work and see the great  mastrepieces the other  teachers had worked on. Every week we had to post some homework.  I worked online and could train in some way!!


Here is my  Tackk: I have learnt about a new Tool  which I will  use next year  : Trucider.
It can be used for  brainstorming, taking  decisions and  it is user-friendly.

Thanks to  Edmodo for this  free  online Learning  Community Experience!!

I am  aware that the Learning  Community of the Italian  Teachers is active and  also engaged during the  summer  time!


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento