Translate

sabato 31 dicembre 2016

New Year Resolutions



Thanks to the many teachers and educators who have helped me discover a new world- Twitter is the source of my  CPD and I have been learning so much.

First of all, I will continue follow them and learn from them.


Second, I will share ideas and what we have been doing together.


Thirdly, I will work online by doing some courses  which are run by  EVO 2017







Fourth, I will continue writing and thinking about what I have been doing.




Fifth, I will finish my MOOC on   DIGITAL STORYTELLING and  I might decide to work on the project run by the University  in Milan  next year.



      And  finally  my best   Wishes for  the New Year 

Made with GlitterPhoto.net

Happy New Year 01

By ItsLassieTime (Self; from item in my collections) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento