Translate

sabato 14 novembre 2015

We need peace Paris 13 November 2015

13 November  2015        
            It happened in Paris: a terrorist attack against people  who were in  Paris

What happened last night Paris  was terrible and made me think about the importance of teaching good  values, democracy and  respect  and what we should all teach our students. 

We should  all teach " love  and respect" for anybody.   There is no  religion that tells us " go and kill the others".  Those who kill are not human beings. Why should I kill people  I do not know?   You may be a  Catholic, a Muslim or  a person who is not  religious,but   you must  respect everybody.

We believe in freedom and respect: this is the only religion I am following. I will never  destroy your freedom and I would like the others  to let me choose and do what I feel is right for me.

I am so sorry  for those who died in the terrorist attack in Paris and  I am against all people who destroy the lives of people who happen to be just in the wrong place. 

I hope we can still build  a  place  where we are all friends and respect those who are  different from us.



Hoping there will be a better day from now on
image  

Happy Children Playing Kids

Free picture of Indigenous Indian children playing little kids in the parenting park of Quito. 

Image by epsos.de  https://www.flickr.com/photos/epsos/


Happy Children Playing Kids



“Whoever is happy will make others happy.”
Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl



   Where there's hope, there's life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.” 
Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl: The Definitive Edition



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento