( PART 2)
- How has your experience of school shaped you as a learner, and as an adult?
- In what ways do you think your own schooling could have been improved, and what priorities do you think are the most important for schools today?
School is the first important environment you get familiar with after you grew up and your family has enabled you to become older and let you enter the outside world. Schooling is the most important experience in the life of a person, it means you learn, you socialize and develop skills and your character.
School is so important for our lives since we spend there years and years, some students go there only in the morning, others may spend something like 6-8 hours a day at school . Thus we should learn and become more and more involved in our school life and get connected with our schoolmates and our teachers. It is time spent on a process of developing skills, competences and getting inspired to become a better lerner.
Yes, school shapes our character and also our future life, if you love school and the activities that have been carried out at school you will continue loving school and life will be a nice journey where you will continue learning and learning forever .
I have been influenced by my teachers: most of them were good and made me realize that I was getting more proficient and what's more I decided to become a teacher, a person who wants now to share my experience of teaching with other teachers to help them in order to share tools, better techniques and also have more students love learning.
If......if...........if............... school still needs improvement, and my past life as a student is an example of a person who had good teachers and masters , but I also met difficulties. Some teachers were not friendly or open , they did not try to involve all the students, some students suffered, but again I admit that this is an experience we all have, because schools are made by teachers and students and human beings are complex and have different ideas about learning and teaching.
What are the priorities for schools today ? There is a long long List....................
- First develop a nice environment where students like to spend the time
- Use new media
- Teachers should be involved in self-development and be good supporters for their pupils
- Schools and education are part of the world, thus we should all have good technology at school and share the use of technology with our students who are more advanced than us sometimes
- Be in contact with the community and the families
- Develop projects where our students learn how to do something
- Teach critical thinking and 21st Century Skills
- Learn about other successful experiences
- Remember that we have different abilities and skills but we all should be important at school
- Teachers should work in team and share experiences with other schools and classes
- Develop Blended Learning
USEFUL WEBSITES OR INFORMATION ON LINE